Do you need to hire a COMPLIANT temporary pool fence, pool void cover or a Pool Safety Inspector to certify your permanent fence?
Prompt service (usually next day):
- Temporary pool fence hire
- Temporary pool void cover hire
- Temporary self closing gates
- Temporary spa fence hire
- Temporary above ground pool fencing
- Temporary event fence hire
- Any shape, any size, any hire period
- Storm damage, insurance claims, construction or renovation
- Pool Safety Inspections carried out
- Compliance requirement installations performed by approved pool safety inspectors
For all of your temporary fence hire requirements, you can trust Qld Safety Fence Hire to provide outstanding customer service.
We also supply and install pool void covers which are manufactured and installed to your exact specifications. Ideal for house builds. If your builder had requested that your pool void is covered, then please contact us for a professional quote. Form 15 available for all pool void covers.
Call us now on 0410 459 901 to discuss or click HERE to contact us.
Qld Safety Fence Hire has been installing temporary pool fences for over 10 years. During that time there has been significant changes in legislative requirements. We have good working relationships with most of the council inspectors and we are a trusted supplier.
Don’t worry if you have had a non compliance notice, we can help take the pressure off, with the hire of compliant temporary fence. As qualified Pool Safety Inspectors we can even certify your new permanent fence when we remove your temporary fencing.
Simple, efficient, effective and professional service – on time, every time.