Do You Need A COMPLIANT Temporary Pool Fence?
Are you in Brisbane, Gold Coast or the Sunshine Coast?
Book NOW to avoid a heavy fine.
Under current legislation, a temporary pool fence is required for all pools and spas during the construction phase (once they are capable of holding 300mm of water) and before a certified permanent barrier is in place.
CLICK HERE for full legislation details.
Our temporary pool fence panels and gates comply with Queensland legislation and we work with the major reputable pool builders to ensure we are on-site and ready with the temporary fencing as soon as the dig is completed.
Contact us now if you need someone to:
- Provide you with a temporary pool fence in Brisbane, Gold Coast, or the Sunshine Coast
- Give you advise on the most suitable temporary pool fence
- Provide a fully inclusive, no hidden extras, quote
- Deliver the fence panels
- Installation of the fence panels
- Include the required resuscitation signage
- Collect the fence panels when you tell us you are ready.
- Competitive pricing
- Unbeatable customer service (we guarantee it)
- AND – all fences are installed by qualified pool safety inspectors so we know what we are doing!
Call us now to discuss your requirements on 0410 459 901 or CLICK HERE for an email contact form and we will be in touch promptly.